January 27, 2010

Some happy news

Remember Fleka? Well, she got adopted just a couple of days after Alice took her for a walk? And Nelly? Well, she got back with her family. I think Alice need to come more often as she obviously brings luck to the dogs she walks:)
I also got to cuddle with a Sharpey/Mastiff puppy - three black ones were brought to the shelter and only one hasn't been adopted yet. She put her pawa "around" my neck and burried her face into my hair. I just couldn't leave!!! She is one of the black ones.

5 comments:

Christina said...

OMG! It is a good think I am so far away because I don't know if I could resist taking one of these cute puppies home. I'm sure the last one will be gone quickly.

I'm glad Fleka and Nelly are doing good!

Melody said...

Just the pups were brought in? Not the Mum? They are "paws"atively adorable! Hope #3 finds a home soon too! :)

Sandra said...

Just the pups, the owner of the Mum wanted to get rid of them (probably because they are not pure). "paws"atively..what a great word!

Lori Skoog said...

I love hearing about the pups finding homes. If I worked at that shelter, there would be many more dogs in my house. Thank you for caring about them and for them.

Lori Skoog said...

Sandra...thanks for the heads up! How embarassing! I removed it immediately!!!! I will research this and figure it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...