I was given my first blog award by Elda at http://eldasworld.blogspot.com/. It really came as a big surprise and I really want to thank you, my dear:)
I am only posting this so late, because I was waiting for the award to be somehow "delivered" but I guess it doesn't work that way, silly me:)Since this award calls to list ten unknown facts about the recipient, here are mine.
1. I love love cherries - it's too bad their season is so short.
2. I am a huge sci-fi fan.
3. I have never eaten sushi and even if I am curious about it, I don't think I could have any
4. Grasshoppers terrify me.
5. I have no artistic talents whatsoever.
6. I sang in the school choir for 8 years.
7. I don't wear dresses, skirts, high heels, jewelry (most of the time) but I do wear make up
8. My first car was a Volkswagen Golf III - my Dad bought it 4 me when I achieved my university degree.
9. I don't have any siblings.
10. I believe you can find best friends at any age.
This award also asks to pass it on to a number of blogger friends. I definitely want to pass it back to Elda as her blog is so sincere and captivating. Melody at http://onionpatchfarm.blogspot.com/ is inspiring and charming. Many of the blogs I follow are award free so I don' think they'd approve of me passing on the award. You can find them in my blogroll.