January 2, 2010

New day, old weather

Can you believe it we've had rain for over 2 months now? It's not pounding but it is a constant, like the tick tack of a clock.
Sine I've been sick during these holidays, I have so much catching up to do.. on just about everything. I only did good with letter writing.  See?


I do need to catch on the housecleaning first, the ironing (while watching Midsomer Murders), reading.

Pupa will not have any of the above... she needs her rest... do you think she's comfortable?



 To add a little color to this grey day - my Christmas cactus:)

6 comments:

Melody said...

Would you look at this!! Blogging is catchy!!! The photos of the letters are making me feel guilty... i should go and write one... :)

Christina said...

*ahem* yes, you should Melody... ;)

I see my letter!! This blogging is going to be fun! Can't wait for more!

Sandra said...

Did you see your letter, Melody??

Melody said...

I did, I did.... i can hardly see the screen now from the smudgy nose prints....

Melody said...

oh.... and yes; she said sheepishly... i'm getting back on the letter writing myself...

Elda said...

i love the color of the plant, and the angle of the pic you took it from. welcome to the world of bloggers, sandra. you'll have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...