March 21, 2013

Stray cats and dogs need your help!!!

I feel the need to share Katherine's urgent plight - if you can, please help, even by sharing this post.


Katherine runs BLES, an elephant sanctuary in Thailand but she has plans to build a free clinic for the cats and dogs. She shares her life with rescued elephants, cats, dogs, cows... She is an angel for the animals and she is worthy of all the help she can get. 

 "URGENT!!! These stray cats and dogs need your help!!!

Yesterday I heard that our local hospital was going to destroy the cats and dogs as they had become a nusience, by poisoning them. There is no way I will stand by and allow that to happen and so I have promised to take in all the animals myself. In total, we think there are 13 cats and 3 dogs. One of the dogs is pregnant and at least on of the cats is pregnant too. There is a blind cat, and one with a very serious skin complaint. I have no idea where I will keep them, how much it will cost to get them all spayed, cared for and rehomed and this is why I turn to you for your help.
The hospital officials were going to kill them on the 22nd. I have agreed to go in with my team and catch as many animals as possible on the 28th. We will go in every day until we have caught every animal. Please, if you can donate to help us cover the costs and save the lives of these innocent animals, it will not go unnoticed.
This is a serious and urgent situation and I really need your help more than ever - http://www.blesele.org/bles_projects/bles_cat_dog_hospital/

I will keep you updated as and when I have more information - thank you, from the bottom of my heart for all your support - Katherine xx"

2 comments:

Sharon said...

That's heart breaking
and at the same time I'm glad they were going to be saved form poisoning, what a horrendous way to die!

meowmeowmans said...

Oh! That is just terrible. Thank you for your love and efforts on behalf of those dogs and cats. We will go and check out the BLES site now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...