January 15, 2012

Ris has been adopted!



It has been a week now. Only now I received news that he is going well, he made friends with one of the cats of the family - the friendship with the other is still a work in progress:) The dog of the family would want to be friends, too, but Ris is still cautious about him. He is a napper and the girl wrote he is even greater than she had wished for. Ris was her birthday gift from her boyfriend... well, this was the only way she could get him as she fell in love with him the second she saw him on our Facebook group page. If you are interested, you can check out our FB profile Mačja Preja on Facebook: I know you won't understand a word as everything is in Slovene, but you can see our kittens. You don't have to have a profile on FB, it's an open group and everybody can access it. We always post pics of the adopted cats in their new homes there. I will post Ris's as soon as I get them. 

In the same period that Ris was adopted, these beauties found homes of their own as well: 
 
Tuško as a little kitten

Tuško now




Patty (3 colored one) and Andre' (white/tiger) were adopted together  


Mef (from Mefisto) - he is the cuddliest kitten ever!

Missy as a kitten and now

Good luck sweethearts! May you have a long, happy and healthy lives!

9 comments:

Sharon said...

How wonderful for Ris!

Beautiful pictures of Kitties!

Jane and Chris said...

My heart sings when a stray finds it's forever home!
Thank you for sharing this lovely story!
Jane x
PS I wish I had room (and the finances)for more.

Deb said...

I love to hear of a good home being found for any cat. Love it. Beautiful photos of cats today. Thanks.

God's Little People said...

Sandra, dear friend
I'm so pleased to hear Ris is doing well. I know that concern for "babies" that has left for a new home. It sounds like he's found a loving home though.
Thanks for your comment about Lilly via my comment on Kim's blog. I think her beginning to life is why I loved her all the more. She really needed someone who could deeply understand her and she very quickly blossomed in our care. I've been so surprised (when thinking about my time with her) that we only got to have her for 14 weeks. It feels like we've had her for so long - she was such an integrated part of our family. I miss her terribly and can't stop looking at her pictures. Her story was all in her eyes - just a beautiful little soul. I know I must keep going for the sake of the others but it has been a very hard beginning to the year (another young feral is down with the virus and it isn't looking good). I can't wait for this period to settle - it's been relentless and I haven't been able to relax for one moment. But I feel like I've learned so much the hard way from this experience... enough to make me want to learn faster the soft way!!
xo Joan

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

It's always such a good feeling when a forever home has been found for one of our four-legged friends! Cats were my 'first love' and your photos remind me of why!

TexWisGirl said...

very sweet!

Knatolee said...

So many lovely cats! Ris reminds me of little Emily who showed up at our farm last week. So glad Ris has a loving home now.

meowmeowmans said...

Congratulations to Ris and his new family! :) And to the other beautiful kittens as well.

Thank you for all you do to help these babies find their forever homes!

=^..^= said...

Much happiness for Ris! And Missy is such a pawsome beauty!

~Slash & Bronzy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...